Life goes on as normal

Work, home, friends, family. The routine of everyday life.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Grüße aus Deutschland (Greetings from Germany)

I had a long flight to Germany over the last two days and now I'm sooo tired (which is making typing on the German keyboard a little difficult). I had an alright run from Melbourne to Sydney, watching 3 movies - Happy Feet, Pursuit of Happyness, and Flushed Away (watched that one in German).

Then from Singapore to London the fun began - screaming babies and kids, girl behind me kept kicking my seat back, and I had some bloke sitting next to me who decided the whole armrest was his! Although I watched another 3 movies on that leg Employee of the Month, Man of the Year, and Jindabyne.

Food on Qantas was pretty alright, but the bacon and tomato sauce on sh!t bread from British Airways was foul.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I will go get some shut eye I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 Movies between Melbourne and Sydney eh??? That's not a bad effort for a 90min flight... :)

Glad to hear you made it there ok.

Have fun! BH :)