Life goes on as normal

Work, home, friends, family. The routine of everyday life.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Christening (Taufe)

Yesterday I spent the day with my cousins and the christening of their son. It was a great day, with beautiful warm weather, a lovely christening ceremony at a local church, and of course a celebration is not complete without FOOD! And there was plenty of excellent home made food.

Late in the afternoon the black clouds rolled in and it poured rain for about 20 minutes, when the sun came out again.

Last week I had a job interview, and I have a trial run session (about an hour) on Tuesday, so hope that goes well....fingers croseed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a chance you could rename your blog to "Spidey's eating his way around Germany"?? :P

Tell us more about the job....

Cheers
Ben

Anonymous said...

I agree...I think it would be more appropriate and closer to the truth! :-p

fuaY