Life goes on as normal

Work, home, friends, family. The routine of everyday life.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, I've finally arrived in the 30s!

On 16 September 2006 I had a party to celebrate my birthday. I had such a good time and really enjoyed having a few people round to wish me well. I think the best way to describe the evening is with some pics...



I'd like to thank Steph and Mum for helping cater and setup; Natalia for making a fab birthday cake; Barbara for organising some cool cup cakes; and of course all my friends for coming along for the party :-)

1 comment:

me said...

geez, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about your birthday. I hope you accept my apologies and my belated birthday wishes. I know it's already been a while. Anyways - happy birthday Spiderman and just the best for you ;) rock on!